The Day Before the Wedding
- 12:00 --- Get nails and lashes done (HIGHLY recommended)
- 3:00pm --- Check into hotel
- 4:00pm --- Greet Guests Arriving
- 5:00pm --- Ceremony Rehearsal
- 6:00pm --- Rehearsal Dinner
The Wedding Day
- 8-10:00am—Hair and Makeup/Getting ready - Day-of hair styling will take approximately 40-45 minutes per person, depending on the type of hair style. Makeup applications take approximately 30 minutes per person
- 12:00–2:00pm—Most vendors arrive for setup
- 2:00pm—First Look, Wedding party and family photos start - If you have decided to have a first look, this is a good time to do it as it will allow ample time for any pre-wedding photos you may also like to have of the two of you and/or the family.
- 4:00pm—Doors open/Guests begin to arrive/Pre-ceremony music starts
- 4:15pm — The time you may choose to write on your invitation as the official ceremony start time.
- 4:30pm—Ceremony starts
- 4:50pm—Ceremony ends
- 4:55pm—Cocktail hour starts
- 5pm – If you didn’t have a first look, you will need some time to get those all-important shots for the photo album
- 5:30pm—Move guests into dinner
- 5:45pm---Couple Announced
- 5:50pm—Buffet opens/Dinner served
- 6:45pm—Dessert/Cake Cutting
- 7:00pm—First dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Dance, etc.
- 7:15---Bouquet/Garter Toss
- 7:20pm—General dancing music starts
- 8:45pm—Last call
- 8:55pm—Music off, Reception wraps up and the couple will leave if they are having a special send-off.
- 9:00pm—Guests depart
- 9:15pm—Breakdown done, all staff departs